Rates for 2012
$189 - $249/night. Subject to change. See individual guestrooms.
We have a 2-night minimum stay, unless you find a single night open between other bookings.
Before you book.
- We are strictly NO SMOKING
- Children are restricted. It's like a museum, next to a deep gulch
- Luggage may not be rolled in the house
- Most guest rooms are upstairs. We have no elevator or porter
- The guest telephone is in the front hall. Local calls are free
- There are no TV's
- We remove shoes before entering the house. A local custom, it preserves the soft, historic Douglas fir floors and antique rugs
- You may wear soft-soled house slippers or orthotic shoes indoors.
- Please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
Check in: 3:00 to 6:00 PM, or call for other times
Check out: 10:00 A.M.
- You may reserve at the availability calendar, or contact us directly
- Phone (800) 627-8447 or (808) 934-8002
- Email email@example.com
- Extra charges: $35 for third person (per bedroom, per night).
- Taxes to add: Hawaii's Transient Accommodations Tax 9.25% and General Excise Tax 4.166%.
Full amount for one night stays and 50% for longer stays, with the balance due upon arrival.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and JCB, Cash and Travelers Checks.
Cancellations 95% refund for cancellations received more than two weeks before your reserved date. If you cancel less than 2 weeks before your reservation date, you will get that refund if we are able to re-book the room(s). *Cancellation period for Merrie Monarch Hula Festival: 60 days prior.
Ask about our 7-night and Active Military discounts.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE