Be delightfully surprised by Hilo! Stay at Shipman to make it really special!
Before you book...
- We are strictly NO SMOKING
- Children are restricted, it's like a museum, next to a deep gulch
- Luggage may not be rolled in the house
- Most guest rooms are upstairs - we have no elevator or porter
- The guest telephone is in the front hall and local calls are free
- There are no TV's
- We remove shoes before entering the house. A local custom, it preserves the soft, historic Douglas fir floors and antique rugs.You may wear soft-soled house slippers or orthotic shoes indoors
- When you reserve, please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions
3:00 to 6:00 P.M., or call for other times
You may reserve at the availability calendar, or contact us directly...
by phone (800) 627-8447 or (808) 934-8002.
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates for 2012
$189 - $249/night...subject to change. See individual guestrooms.
Extra charges...$35 for third person (per bedroom, per night).
Taxes to add...Hawaii's Transient Accommodations Tax 9.25%... General Excise Tax 4.166%.
Deposit... Full amount for one night stays... 50% for longer stays, with the balance due upon arrival.
We accept...MasterCard, Visa, American Express and JCB; Cash and Travelers Checks.
Cancellations... 95% refund for cancellations received more than two weeks before your reserved date. If you cancel less than 2 weeks before your reservation date, you will get that refund if we are able to re-book the room(s). *Cancellation period for Merrie Monarch Hula Festival: 60 days prior.
Ask about our 7-night and Active Military discounts.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE